Mathematics activity, aimed at students in the fourth year of elementary school, with questions developed with situations of division problems.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this math exercise from:
1) Dona Laurinha bought 96 meters of fabric to sew 6 dresses equally. How many meters of fabric will each dress have?
2) In a flower shop she has 455 rose seedlings to sell equally to 5 customers. How many seedlings will each customer receive?
3) A laundry washes 108 pieces in 6 days. How many pieces of clothing will she wash in 1 day, if she washes the same amount of clothes per day?
4) On a 27 meter satin piece, how many 10 meter pieces are there?
5) On a tour with the school class, 135 students were distributed evenly in 5 buses. How many students were on each bus?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad