Text interpretation activity, aimed at students in the fourth year of elementary school, with questions elaborated on the text: Always Telling the Truth.
You can download this Portuguese language activity in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the completed activity.
Download this Portuguese exercise at:
Carolina wants to be the leader of her class. Jaime, a mischievous fellow, asks her:
– You're our friend! Can we have more time off at recess?
– Carolina explains to Jaime, telling the truth:
– I can't do this, Jaime.
Carolina's classmates listened and asked:
- Now we can get a ten in everything, right?
Carolina was insecure, because many colleagues wanted something that she certainly could not accomplish. He took courage:
1) What is the title of the text?
2) What does Carolina want to be?
3) Why was Carolina insecure?
4) What is the teacher's name?
5) How did Carolina manage to be the class leader?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad