Text interpretation activity, proposed to students in the second and third years of elementary school, with questions based on the text A barba do velhinho.
You can download this text comprehension activity in an editable Word template ready to print to PDF and also the answer activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise from:
One day, his granddaughter asked him:
– Grandpa, where do you leave your long beard when you go to sleep? Do you tuck her under the blanket or is she outdoors?
The question made Grandpa think and he promised to find the answer that night. So when the old man went to bed with his beard, he remembered his granddaughter's question. Quickly, he tugged at his beard and let it float on the blanket. It got a little weird, so he tucked her under the blanket again. It got even weirder!
The old man couldn't sleep at all that night! He was too busy thinking about where to put his beard!
The next morning, the girl found her grandfather with a beard cut to his chin. He gave up his beard so long for a very small matter!
1) What is the title of the text?
2) What are the characters in the story?
3) How many paragraphs are there in the text?
4) What was the girl's question?
5) What happened when grandpa went to sleep?
6) What decision did grandpa make?
7) What do you think of grandpa's decision? Justify your answer.
8) Make an illustration of the story:
Per Accessreport this ad