Text interpretation activity, proposed to students in the second and third years of elementary school, with questions based on the text As hares e os sapos.
You can download this text comprehension activity in an editable Word template ready to print to PDF and also the answer activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise from:
The hares ran through the forest trembling with fear! They were always being chased by bigger beasts. They were tired of running away all the time.
One day the wild horses galloped towards the hares in a terrible herd stampede. With little hearts racing, the poor hares fled to a nearby lake, determined to risk their lives by throwing themselves into it, instead of living in fear forever.
A troop of frogs, startled by the approaching hares, began to leap, one by one, out of the lake.
Then, the wisest hare observed:
– Those frogs are more afraid than we are!
1) What is the title of the text?
2) How many paragraphs are there in the text?
3) What are the characters in the story?
4) How did the hares live?
5) According to the text, why did the hares start to flee?
6) What did the hares decide to do when they started to flee?
7) Who was already at the lake? And what happened?
8) What did the older hare notice?
9) Make an illustration of the story:
Per Accessreport this ad