math activity, proposed to fourth-year elementary school students, with subtraction problem situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print to PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) A gardener received a total of 115 flowers, of which 37 were roses, 53 were daisies and the rest were carnations. How many carnations were there?
2) Luiz Henrique had 19 books and donated 14 to a little school. How many books did he keep?
3) A bus carried 58 passengers, at the first stop 20 people got off. How many people are left on the bus?
4) A school will turn 64 in the year 2035. What year was it founded?
5) A clothing factory produced 252 pieces of children's clothing. Currently, this confection produces 305 pieces. What is the difference between old and current production?
6) The age difference between Dad and Grandma is 20 years. Knowing that my father was born in 1980, what year was my grandfather born?
Per Accessreport this ad