math activity, proposed to students in the fourth year of elementary school, with problem situations on the four operations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) A gardener received a total of 184 flowers. Of these, 49 were roses, 62 were daisies and the rest were carnations. How many carnations were there?
2) A marketer had 16 tomatoes and 28 onions. If he's already sold 22, how many are left?
3) A farmer had 57 pigs and 84 chickens, today he bought 63 sheep. How many animals does he have now?
4) Lorena typed a number into the calculator, added another 5, multiplied by 2 and subtracted 10 and the result was 54. What was the first number she typed in?
5) Lucas has 3 dozen books and Lívia has 36 more books than him. How many books does Livia have?
6) Maria Luiza had 127 cards and bought 52 from her cousin Benício. How many did she stay with?
Per Accessreport this ad