math activity, proposed to students in the third and fourth years of elementary school, with multiplication problem situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) On Thursday, Luiz Henrique's bakery sold 89 sweets for 4 reais each. How much did he make from selling candy?
2) If 9 windows are placed on each floor of the building. We know that this building has 5 floors, how many windows does this building have?
3) Daily Melinda walks 9 kilometers. How many kilometers will she walk in 2 days?
4) Daniel bought 6 boxes of eggs to sell, in each box there are 30 eggs. How many eggs did he buy?
5) A cabinetmaker, per day, manufactures 10 chairs. How many chairs will he manufacture in 4 days?
6) Our school received 5 boxes with 6 books. How many books did the school receive?
Per Accessreport this ad