Text interpretation activity, aimed at students in the third year of elementary school, with questions developed on the text “The prince who loved bread”.
You can download this text comprehension activity in an editable Word template, ready to print to PDF, as well as the completed activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise from:
There was once a prince who loved to eat bread. He had bread and butter for breakfast! He ate bread and sauce for lunch! He ate bread with honey at tea time! And he had bread and soup for dinner! Sometimes he even ate bread at midnight, with a little milk!
One day, he decided to try out his nation's bread-making skills. He made a proclamation that he would award a great prize to the baker who prepared the rarest of breads! The bakers began to bake.
1) What is the title of the text?
2) How did the prince eat bread during the day?
3) What proclamation did the prince make to his nation?
4) What did the prince think of the bread when he tried it?
5) Unable to decide who was the winner of the award, what did the prince do?
At answers are in the link above the header.