Grade 6 math problems can be the most complicated for students. That is why it is very important that teachers dedicate at least once a week to these issues.
Thinking about how the activities of mathematical problems are essential in the student's academic life, we selected some questions that can be used in the classroom. Enjoy the tips!
1) In a bathroom there is a wall with 15 rows of 10 tiles and another wall with 13 rows of 10. How many tiles are there in the bathroom?
2) What is the result of multiplying 63 by 12?
3) Mark an X in the alternative that shows the result of dividing 381 by 3:
4) Mariana is 1.45 tall and her brother is 1.27. How many inches is she more than her brother?
5) Having only a R$ 20.00 bill, I bought a bag of popcorn for R$ 2.75, a juice for R$ 2.00 and four candies for R$ 0.50. How much should I get in change?
a) BRL 14.15
b) BRL 14.25
c) BRL 14.50
d) BRL 14.75
6) One school received 150 notebooks. Relying only on distribution to students in the afternoon, 50% of the notebooks were distributed. How many are left?
7) What is the result of subtracting 907 from 3,153.
8) Maria measures a meter and a half. How tall is it in centimeters?
9) A baby bottle has a capacity of 250 ml. With a liter of milk, is it possible to prepare how many bottles?
10) In a butcher shop Renata bought 1kg of steaks packaged in two equal packages. How many grams are in each package?
11) A highway was closed for 2 months. How many weeks was she banned?
a) 4 weeks
b) 6 weeks
c) 8 weeks
d) 10 weeks
12) A party lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes. How long was the party?
a) 210 minutes
b) 150 minutes
c) 130 minutes
d) 110 minutes
Did you like it? Share this post on your social network
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.