Text interpretation activity, aimed at students in the second or third year of elementary school, based on the text “You know what the giraffe spies”.
You can download this Portuguese activity in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this interpretation from:
As soon as the little giraffe was born, Pedro, the zookeeper, calls her Ernestina, she grew up and with it her neck was so tall that she could peek over the trees.
One day Pedro invited all the animals in the zoo for a walk in the countryside, it was that joy.
Pedro was so happy that he missed the path and ended up in the city, it was still too early. Pedro stopped the bus and everyone went for a walk, Ernestina, who liked new things very much, took the opportunity to peek at an open window.
The monkey Tibiriçá always at her side, followed her friend's every step:
"What are you seeing Ernestina." Said the monkey.
Ernestina began to describe everything she saw.
1) What is the name of the text?
2) How many paragraphs are there in the text?
3) What are the characters in the story?
4) What happened after Ernestina grew up?
5) What did Ernestina do during the trip?
6) What invitation did Pedro make to the animals in the zoo?
7) Make an illustration of the story:
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad