Text interpretation activity, aimed at students in the third or fourth year of elementary school, with questions about the text A Cabeça de Camomila.
This Portuguese language activity is available for download in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the answered activity
Download this text interpretation exercise at:
Chamomile, the caterpillar, is ugly.
She asks Riton the beetle:
– I'm too fat, don't you think?
“No,” says Riton. – You are a very graceful caterpillar.
Questions Suzete, the bee:
- Did you see all these hairs standing on my head? They're horrible, aren't they?
– No, you are a charming caterpillar.
One day, Minucha, the fly, tells him:
- Be patient! Tomorrow, you will have a surprise!
That night, Chamomile falls asleep anxiously. Hurry up for the next day to arrive! And when the sun rises she feels all strange: she approaches the mirror and… Oh! A magnificent butterfly looks at her, majestically, and has goose bumps on her head.
- But it's me!!! – exclaims Camomile, marveling.
1) What is the title of the text?
2) Who is Chamomile?
3) What does she ask Riton?
4) Besides Riton, who else does Camomile ask questions about her appearance?
5) What does Minucha say to Chamomile?
6) What Chamomile sees when looking in the mirror the next day?
7) How does Chamomile feel?
By Camila Farias
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad