Text interpretation activity, aimed at students in the third year of elementary school, with questions developed on the text “A very dark night”.
This reading comprehension activity is available for download in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF, as well as the completed activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise at:
The zebra family is having dinner. Suddenly, all the lights in the house go out.
– Oh-ho. Out of power - says Dad.
Zig and Zag are scared. It's very, very dark. They can barely see each other.
“See, Dad, there's no light next door either,” Zag says, pointing to the dark house.
“That means the entire island is without light tonight,” he explains. “Don't be afraid. I have an idea. Let's go outside. Get your coats.
1) What is the title of the text?
2) What happens while the zebra family is having dinner?
3) The zebra family goes outside and does what?
4) What does Mom say when she comes home with Zig and Zag?
5) Zag suggests they do what?
6) How will the zebra family sleep tonight?
Per Hélia Higa.
At answers are in the link above the headerreport this ad