Text interpretation activity, aimed at third-year elementary school students, with exercises on the text: Cindy, friend of nature.
You can download this Portuguese language activity in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the completed activity.
Download this Portuguese language exercise at:
Cindy got a seedling and went to plant it in the garden, with the help of her mother.
Cindy discovered that she loves nature. And when she saw that the school bus was emitting a lot of smoke, she went to talk to the teacher.
“The smoke from the bus is bad for nature,” Cindy complained.
And the school changed buses. Thanks, Cindy! Because nature breathes better without pollution!
Cindy saw some boys littering the lawn in the playground. So, she gathered her friends together and they planned a lesson for the boys.
– We cannot litter in nature. Trash must be recycled,” Cindy said.
And the boys learned to dispose of garbage in the correct dumpster.
Cindy watched her father wash the car with a bucket of water.
– Dad, isn't it better to wash the car with water from the hose?
And his father explained:
– Yeah, it's better, Cindy. But if I just spend this bucket washing my car, I'll save water for nature.
Cindy is happy because her parents love nature as much as she does. Cindy and her mother love the little plant in the garden, which is beautiful, flowery and fragrant.
1) What is the title of the text?
2) What did Cindy get?
3) When I saw that the school bus was giving off a lot of smoke, what did Cindy do?
4) What did Cindy plan to bring her friends together?
5) Why doesn't Cindy's father wash the car with the hose?
6) Why was Cindy happy?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.