Biology activity, aimed at third-year high school students, containing questions about metagenesis in mosses.
You can download this Biology activity in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF as well as the completed activity.
Download this history exercise from:
1) What involves metagenesis in mosses and all bryophytes?
2) What are green gametophiles like?
3) What is the male gametangium?
4) How does the female gametangium work?
5) What is the role of the antheridia and archegonians?
6) What is needed for the gametes to meet?
7) Falling in damp places, what happens to the spores?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.