math activity, proposed to students in the third and fourth years of elementary school, with Problems on the four operations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the activity with answers.
download this math exercise in:
1) A gardener was choosing materials and they had two types of soil to choose from. We know that brand A costs BRL 50.00 for 5 kg and brand B is BRL 48.00 for 4 kg. In which of the two brands is the kilo cheaper?
2) Eliza invited 5 friends to her birthday party and each friend brought 2 other friends. How many guests attended the party?
3) Caroline had a box with 160 beads, to make bracelets. Of these 50 beads were pink, 40 red, 45 white beads and the rest were yellow. How many beads are yellow?
4) The capacity of the pool is a maximum of 60 people. For safety reasons, every 15 swimmers will need a lifeguard on duty. What is the most lifeguards you can have in the pool at the same time?
5) On Halloween, Emily and Fernanda went to 6 small streets. Knowing that each of these streets has 8 houses, how many houses did they visit?
6) Tania had a book with 22 pages of mazes, 26 pages of coloring pages, 7 pages of jokes and 3 pages of stickers. How many pages does this book have in total?