Math activity, developed for students in the fourth or fifth year of elementary school, with problems involving the four operations.
This activity is available for download in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the completed activity.
Download this math exercise from:
1) When passing in front of the motorcycle dealership “Drive well”, Cassiano saw the ad below:
If Cassian bought the bike, how much did he pay per month?
2) Analyze below a table that presents some data about the Hélio Serejo bridge, which joins the state of São Paulo to the state of Mato Grosso do Sul.
tick the alternative incorrect:
(A) The Hélio Serejo bridge is longer than 1000m.
(B) The bridge embankment has a mileage formed by the predecessor of 11 and successor of 9.
(C) The start of construction of the bridge took place 50 years ago.
(D) The sum of the start of construction of the bridge plus its opening date equals the predecessor number of 3928.
3) Mr. Antonio made a soup to bring the family together for Thanksgiving. Note what he spent on buying some ingredients to make the soup:
Mr. Antonio paid for the purchases with two R$ 20.00 bills. How much did he get in change?
(A) BRL 1.45
(B) BRL 10.50
(C) BRL 12.50
(D) BRL 2.45
4) Teacher Gisele asked her students to calculate the result of the operation below:
The result of the operation is:
5) Isabela and Julia did their homework together. One of the issues resolved is as follows:
The answer correct of this operation is:
By Rosiane Fernandes Silva - Graduated in Literature and Pedagogy - Postgraduate in Special Education.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad