History activity, aimed at second-year high school students, with questions developed about capitalist globalization and social status.
You can download this story activity in editable Word template, ready to print to PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this history exercise from:
1) What are the ideals of Christianity that was gaining more and more followers, especially related to the decline of the polytheistic religious model that the Romans had embraced by influence from the Greeks?
2) To what is the success of Christianity due to the power of its goals?
3) What did the universalism of the Roman Empire, making citizenship available to people of many nationalities, prepare?
4) In an attempt to end the new religion, what did the emperors do?
5) What was the Edict of Milan?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad