Text interpretation activity, proposed to students in the second and third years of elementary school, with questions based on the text The greedy dog.
You can download this text comprehension activity in an editable Word template ready to print to PDF and also the answer activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise from:
Once upon a time there was a very greedy dog. He was never satisfied with the food he was served!
He once found a delicious bone in a forest path. Instead of eating it there, he decided to take the bone home and eat it in a spare moment. Gladly, he picked it up and skipped back home.
On the way, he had to cross a bridge over a river. It was a nice day and the water was clear and still like a mirror! As soon as he crossed the bridge, the dog looked at the water and saw his own reflection! The silly guy believed it was another dog with another bone and barked at the bone in his reflection! As he barked, the bone, which was in his mouth, fell in a big “chibum” into the water!
Greed cost him what was already in his possession!
1) What is the title of the text?
2) How many paragraphs are there in the text?
3) Who is the main character in the story?
4) How did the dog feel?
5) What did he find in the forest?
6) What did he decide to do after he found something in the forest?
7) How was the day?
8) What did the dog see when he was crossing the bridge?
9) What did the dog do when he saw his reflection?
10) Make an illustration of the story.
Per Accessreport this ad