math activity, proposed to fourth-year elementary school students, with subtraction problem situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) A gardener had 62 flowers to plant, but he only planted 55. How many flowers does he still have to plant?
2) Hugo had to paint 25 windows, he has already painted 7. How many windows does he still have to paint?
3) A boat can carry 357 people and 188 tickets have already been sold. How many people are left to complete the maximum capacity?
4) Nathan had 72 marbles, in a game he lost 40. How many marbles was he left with?
5) In a park there were 21 ducklings, 11 of them disappeared. How many ducklings are left?
6) The sum of two numbers equals 598. If one of these numbers is 174, which one is the other?
Per Accessreport this ad