math activity, proposed to students in the fourth year of elementary school, with math problem situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) Bryan had 264 pencils in his collection. He kept 68 to himself and the rest he distributed among his 14 friends. How many pencils did each friend get?
2) A gardener had 89 flowers to plant but only planted 57. How many flowers does he still have to plant?
3) A boat can carry 487 people and 188 tickets have already been sold. How many people are left to complete the maximum capacity?
4) Three people together have RS 580.00. The first has RS 105.00 and the second has RS 130.00 more than the first. What is the amount of the third person?
5) Daniel in the library of his house 138 books, he will donate 52 to his school. His father is going to buy 14 new books. How many books will Daniel's library have?
Per Accessreport this ad