math activity, proposed to students in the third and fourth years of elementary school, with problem-addiction situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) Rafaela has 7 bladders, Felipe has 5 and Ayla has 6. How many balloons do they have together?
2) A seamstress made 7 pants and 50 blouses. How many pieces of clothing did she make in total?
3) A baker sold 53 cheese and 57 meat pastries. How many pastries did he sell?
4) Caleb has 2 reais and his cousin has 9 more. How much money do you two have together?
5) A farmer had 13 pigs and 48 ducks, today he bought 15 goats. How many animals does he have now?
6) A couple went to the cafeteria and bought two snacks for 25 reais and two juices for 20 reais. How much did they spend?
Per Accessreport this ad