Geography activity, aimed at third-year high school students, with questions developed about conflicts in the flow of trade in agricultural commodities.
You can download this geography activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this geography exercise from:
1) How is the setting of world prices for the various commodities?
2) Under the conditions in which they are established, how can a politically and economically stronger country use its advantages?
3) What does it mean to say that agricultural production is subsidized?
4) By whom is the subsidy policy adopted and for what purpose?
5) To defend their interests in the international market, the countries of the South often turn to the World Trade Organization (WTO). What is the WTO?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad