Geography activity, aimed at first year high school students, with questions developed about globalization in industrial capitalism.
You can download this geography task in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the completed activity.
Download this geography exercise from:
1) Industrial capitalism was theoretically supported by economic liberalism, which expresses the three basic principles of capitalism:
a) Free enterprise; free enterprise; free trade
b) Free trade; the free economy; free enterprise
c) Free enterprise; free production; free trade
d) Free production; free enterprise; free trade
2) Liberal thinking developed in association with
a) Capitalist revolution
b) Industrial revolution
c) economic revolution
d) Political revolution
3) The political, economic and cultural domination exercised by the European powers over their colonies in Africa and Asia was marked by
a) Controlled exploration and independence
b) Unbridled exploitation and by the relationship of independence
c) Controlled exploration and dependent relationship
d) Unbridled exploitation and by the dependency relationship
4) In the 19th century, the international division of labor was consolidated, that is, the relationship of interdependence between imperialist countries and their colonies, outlined during commercial capitalism. What were the functions of the imperialist colonies and nations in this context?
5) Industrial expansion intensified competition between the imperialist powers. To obtain sources of raw materials and expand consumer markets, what have the powers done?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the header link.report this ad