History activity, aimed at third-year high school students, with questions elaborated on the Presidency of Deodoro da Fonseca (1891).
You can download this story activity in editable Word template, ready to print to PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this history exercise from:
1) How was Deodoro da Fonseca elected?
2) What already demonstrated the profound division of forces existing in Brazil at the beginning of the republican process?
3) This division of forces was aggravated by what?
4) What proved the strengthening of civil and military opposition to the government of Deodoro?
5) What was the marshal's response to this opposition?
6) What did the immediate reaction of the oppositions force?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.