Biology activity, aimed at second-year high school students, with questions developed on general notions of symmetry in the animal organism.
You can download this Biology activity in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF as well as the completed activity.
Download this biology exercise from:
1) What is the meaning of symmetry in this context?
2) What does it mean that some animals have radial symmetry?
3) How is the body organization of these animals?
4) How is the organism with bilateral symmetry?
5) In the case of animals that present bilateral symmetry, what is the organization of the animal's body like?
6) In the case of bilateral symmetry, what is it possible to distinguish?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad