Science activity, aimed at students in the eighth year of elementary school, with questions related to the main respiratory diseases.
You can download this science exercise in an editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the completed activity.
Download this science activity from:
1) What are some of the respiratory diseases?
2) What is the flu?
3) How is the flu virus eliminated from the body?
4) What is bronchitis?
5) What stimuli can trigger asthma attacks?
6) What are the causes of pneumonia?
7) What does the bacteria causing pulmonary tuberculosis do in the body?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.