math activity, proposed to students in the fourth and fifth years of elementary school, with Problems on the four operations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the activity with answers.
download this math exercise in:
1) At the entrance of Marcos' house there is a 7 meter pine tree. Marcos has a ladder 14 meters high. Compared with the pine tree, what is the height difference between the tree and the ladder?
2) Each car took 3 guests to Juliana's party. Knowing that 8 cars are parked in front of her house, how many guests came to the party?
3) John has 240 colored beads. To make a bracelet he needs to use 20 beads. How many bracelets could he make using all the beads?
4) One Halloween night, some friends went to collect candy. If 12 of the houses did not answer the door and 9 of the houses did, how many houses did they visit?
5) Celina had a 12 page joke book and in each joke page she has 8 jokes. How many jokes does the book have?