activity of text interpretation, aimed at students in the second and third years of elementary school, with questions based on the text Sala de Aula.
You can download this text comprehension activity in editable Word template ready to print in PDF and also the activity with answers.
Download this text interpretation exercise at:
IN MY ROOM WE HAVE TEN TABLES FOR TEN STUDENTS. ON THE WALL ARE OUR ARTWORKS. WE CUT AND PAINT BUNNY FOR EASTER. DURING RECREATION, WE PLAY IN THE PLAYGROUND. IN THE AFTERNOON, TEACHER LETICIA READS A STORY. SO AFTER SNACK, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME.
1) WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THE TEXT?
2) WHAT IS THE TEACHER'S NAME?
3) HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE THERE IN THE CLASSROOM?
4) WHAT IS HANGING ON THE WALL?
5) WHAT DO THEY DO DURING RETREAT?
6) WHAT DOES THE TEACHER DO IN THE AFTERNOON?
7) MAKE A STORY ILLUSTRATION: