History activity, aimed at third year high school students, with questions elaborated on the policy of “salvations”.
You can download this story activity in editable Word template, ready to print to PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this history exercise from:
1) What was the political event called “salvations”?
2) At the time of Hermes, the federal authorities themselves began to encourage and support “salvations” in some states. What were they aiming for?
3) How was this role of the Hermes government known?
4) Between 1910 and 1912, with the support of Hermes da Fonseca, what happened to the oligarchic factions allied with Pinheiro Machado?
5) How was the Pinheiroista reaction from 1913 to 1914?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad