Geography activity, aimed at third-year high school students, with questions elaborated on rural political movements.
You can download this geography activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also the answered activity.
Download this geography exercise from:
1) How did the state movements of the landless workers arise?
2) What was your main strategy?
3) What was the Landless Rural Works Movement (MST)?
4) What has the MST placed in the political spotlight?
5) What was the reaction of large landowners to the MST in 1986?
6) How is the ruralist caucus in the National Congress?
Per Camila Farias.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad