math activity, proposed to fourth-year elementary school students, with subtraction problem situations.
You can download this math activity in editable Word template, ready to print in PDF and also activity with answers.
Download this math exercise in:
1) Otto had to paint 22 windows, he has already painted 9 of them. How many windows does he still have to paint?
2) Arthur had 63 marbles, in one game he lost 40. How many marbles was he left with?
3) Noah had 80 goats and sold 45. How many goats did he keep?
4) The age difference between Dad and Grandma is 21 years. Knowing that my father was born in 1980, what year was my grandfather born?
5) A crowded bus, carrying 55 passengers, 15 people got off at the first stop. How many people are left on the bus?
6) Lucca wants to buy a toy that costs 480 reais, he still needs 26 reais to complete this amount. How much money does he already have to buy this toy?