Text interpretation activity aimed at third-year elementary school students. This is an activity that is typed in stick letters, to facilitate understanding and carrying out the activity.
We are also making this Portuguese activity available for download in Word (template that can be modified) or in PDF (ready to print), we are also including the answered activity.
Download this text interpretation exercise at:
BETO WAS GOING OUT TO PLAY, WHEN EVERYONE SAID:
– SEE WELL, YOU ARE IN NEW CLOTHING, WHITE, CLEAN. HE IS ALL BEAUTIFUL, WELL DRESSED.
– DON'T GO DIRTY!
– BEWARE OF THE CLOTHING!
– SEE THERE IF IT'S NOT GOING TO TEAR!
THE BOY LEFT. SHORTLY AFTER HE RETURNS IN HIS FILTHY CLOTHING AND HIS GRANDFATHER HAS A SERMON:
– SO THE LORD, YOUR BETO, LEAVES ME FROM HERE WITH A CLEAN CLOTHING, NEW CLOTHING, AND COMES TO ME IN THIS STATE!? THEN DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT CLOTHING COSTS MONEY?
BETO LISTENS TO THE SERMON AND SAYS:
– ALL THIS I KNEW. I JUST DID NOT KNOW THE POST WAS PAINTED.
1) WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THE TEXT?
2) WHAT IS THE THEME OF THE TEXT?
3) HOW MANY AND WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERS IN THE TEXT?
4) WHO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER?
5) MENTION THE CHARACTERISTICS OF BETO CLOTHING.
6) WHY DID BETO RETURN WITH DIRTY CLOTHING?
7) HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS ARE THE TEXT?
8) WHAT IS THE GIRDLE FOR?
9) WHAT IS THE GENDER OF THE ABOVE TEXT? JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWER.
10) IS BETO A WELL EDUCATED BOY? JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWER.
At answers are in the link above the header.report this ad