activity of text interpretation, aimed at students in the third and fourth years of elementary school, with questions based on the text Uma Ventania Misericário.
You can download this text comprehension activity in editable Word template ready to print in PDF and also the activity with answers.
Download this text interpretation exercise at:
Everything was running in perfect harmony in Jardim das Margaridas. The bee collected honey from the flowers, the ladybug swept the front of her house and the ant carried her leaves. Suddenly, a strong wind took over the garden.
- Save yourself if you can! shouted the bee.
"It's an earthquake," said the ant.
As quickly as the wind had arrived, it was gone without a trace. The residents of the daisy garden were scared, but they couldn't figure out what had caused that scare.
The next day, the wind took over the garden again, but this time it didn't go away, and the villagers discovered what was causing the strong wind.
– Could you flap your wings more gently, Miss Butterfly? – asked the ladybug.
– Oops! Forgive me. I just wanted you to notice my arrival, so I made this grand entrance – explained the butterfly.
After the introductions made, the butterfly fluttered its wings lightly and no longer scared its new friends.
180 stories for fun.
Publisher: Ciranda Cultural.
1) What is the title of the text?
2) How many paragraphs are there in the text?
3) Who are the characters in the story?
4) Where does the story take place?
5) What happened to scare all the villagers?
6) What caused the wind?
7) What was the butterfly doing in the garden?
8) Illustrate the story: